WHY TO VISIT BANGALORE CITY IN INDIA
Bangalore is famous being the Silicon Valley of India, Karnataka’s capital city is a well known IT hub and some of the world’s major It corporations operate out of the city. Apart from MNCs, Bangalore is also home to many startups and Indian tech companies.
Bengaluru, also spelled Bengaluru, formerly Bangalore, city, capital (since 1830) of Karnataka state, southern India. Bengaluru is one among India’s largest cities.
It lies 3,113 feet (949 metres) above water level , atop an east-west ridge within the Karnataka Plateau within the southeastern a part of the state, at a cultural meeting point of the Kannada-, Telugu-, and Tamil-speaking peoples. Pop. (2001) city, 4,301,326; urban agglom., 5,701,446; (2011) city, 8,443,675; urban agglom., 8,520,435.
The city’s nucleus was a settlement around a mud fort, inbuilt 1537 by an area chief, Kempe Gowda.
The fort was reconstructed of stone in 1761. Bangalore was the headquarters of British administration from 1831 to 1881, when the raja was restored.
However, Britain retained an administrative and military presence within the city until Indian independence in 1947.
Bangalore subsequently became the capital of the new state of Mysore and remained the capital during the reorganization of states in 1956;
Mysore was renamed Karnataka in 1973.
Climate of Bangalore
Bengaluru is situated at a height of around 950 meters above the ocean level and thus, features a highly pleasing weather all round the year.
within the early 90s, the weather during this city wont to be such salubrious that folks didn’t need fans. it’s savannah sort of climate with frequent rains warm summers.
However, the summers aren’t scorching just like the other hot parts of the country because the maximum temperature in summers here is merely 36 degrees while the minimum in winters is 17 degrees.
The months of July, August and September are the foremost pleasant as they continue to be green and funky thanks to monsoon.
Culture and food of Bangalore
Bangalore features a unique culture and features a blend of various cultures of India. it’s the town that’s visited by the people all across the world for it’s various international industries, companies, brands and other institutions.
additionally to the present , the town features a number of popular schools, colleges and other educational academies, which suggests that it’s a far better educational opportunities for one and every one . It does celebrate various sorts of arts like dance, music, art, drama etc.
Featuring both the normal and concrete quite lifestyle, it’s Kannadigas that follow the normal life and have firm religious views.
On the opposite hand, the urbanized sort of living includes people that love nightlife and spend time in night clubs and other entertainment activities.
Famous Places in Bangalore
1. Lalbagh:- Lalbagh arboretum is found in Bangalore and is nationally and internationally renowned centre for botanical artwork, scientific study of plants and also conservation of plants. A haven for all nature lovers, Lal Bagh covers a neighborhood 240 acres within the heart of the town and has nearly 1,854 species of plants. it had been commissioned by Hyder Ali in 1760 and completed by his son Tipu Sultan. The garden features rare plants of French, Persian and Afghani origin and has attained the status of a Government arboretum . The Lal Bagh Rock which is over 3000 million years old is found here and may be a major tourist attraction.
2. Brigade Road:- At the intersection of MG road and Residency road lies Brigade road which is taken into account a shopping paradise for the town dwellers. there’s an extended stretch of standalone shops, individual retailers, and outlet selling almost everything you would like making it one the simplest Bangalore sightseeing. This commercial hubs houses myriads of worldwide brand outlets also and it’s been a hub for celebrating New Year within the almost per annum . The place has ample parking lot and uncountable branded and non-branded outlets.
3. Innovative Film City:- The Innovative Film City in Bengaluru is an Indian movie amusement park located at Bidadi, just 40 kilometres on the outskirts of the town towards Mysore. one among the foremost popular tourist attractions in Bangalore, the place covers almost 58 acres of land of fun-filled experiences. Whether you wish to buy , eat, simply walk and explore or experience your childhood again; there’s something unique that Film City has got to provide you with . The Innovative Film City is broadly divided into three parts and is large enough for you to spend a minimum of half your day here- to steer around and luxuriate in all that the town has got to offer. Step into the Innovative Attractions to enjoy funfair rides and museums and luxuriate in the countless sections, like Wild West Wind and Cartoon City; and therefore the Innovative Studio to witness the planet of flicks and glamour. Visit the Innovative Style in between to enjoy shopping and gorge on cuisines from all round the world.
4. Bangalore Palace:- An epitome of great architecture and wonder , The Majestic Bangalore Palace preserves in it the spice of old regal opulence. Currently the central attraction in Bangalore, the palace was inbuilt the year 1878. Chamarajendra Wadiyar’s British Guardians bought the first property in 1873 from the principal of Bangalore Central highschool , Rev, J Garret, from his funds. The palace is awfully vast and spread across 45,000 square feet. a mix of Tudor and Scottish Gothic have resulted into the grand palace that we see today. The wooden structure of the palace along side the gorgeous carvings both inside and out of doors showcases the royal culture in several ways. aside from being a serious tourist destination, the palace may be a host to different cultural events, rock shows, and marriages. As per beliefs, King Chamarajendra Wadiyar drew his inspiration for building the palace from the Windsor Castle of London.
5. Nandi Hills:- Residents of Bangalore have discovered the picturesque natural great thing about a hill fortress that’s located quite on the brink of the most city. Nandi Hills, alittle albeit beautiful town, is simply 60 km faraway from the town of Bangalore and has emerged because the perfect weekend getaway for its people. albeit it’s most well-known for its viewpoints and its greenery, Nandi Hills is additionally a well-liked historical fortress that’s home to variety of temples, monuments and shrines. The place was previously employed by the famous ruler Tipu Sultan as a summer retreat, and a number of other traces of the Sultan’s life and legacy are often found within the area. His summer residence can still be found in Nandi Hills. The house was called Tashk-e-Jannat, whose painted walls, intricate archways, high pillars and artfully crafted ceilings attract tourists and visitors even today.
FAMOUS FOOD TO HAVE IN BANGALORE
- Benne Masala Dosa at CTR (Malleshwaram
- Apple Pie at The Only Place
- Soft Eggs and Andouille Sausage on Sourdough Toast at Toast & Tonic
- Beer and Nachos at Windmills CraftsworkA bit out of town, this one takes
- Char Siu Bao at the Fatty Bao
- Pasta at Toscano
- Seafood at Karavalli
How to reach Bengaluru
You can reach Bangalore via air at Bangalore International Airport which is located at a distance of 40 km from the city. From here you can take prepaid taxi services and bus services to reach the city. Many national and international flights lands on this airport making approachability of the city easy.
How to reach Bengaluru by Rail
Bangalore railway station is located in the heart of the city. Various trains from all over India come to Bangalore which includes Mysore express from Chennai, Karnataka Express from Delhi and Udyan express from Mumbai which covers many major cities in between. How to reach Bangalore becomes easy by these ways.
How to reach Bengaluru by Road
Bangalore city is connected via major national highways which connects various other cities to it. Buses from neighboring state run on regular bases to Bangalore and Bangalore bus stand also runs various buses to major cities of South India.